Student Visa in Spain

Do you want to study in Spain?
Get your Student Visa easily. Our lawyers will accompany you throughout the process.

Discover the requirements and steps to follow, completely free of charge.

Scroll Down
About Us

We offer expert legal advice and assistance

Cohen & Cohen is here to provide you with expert legal advice and assistance to ensure you obtain a valid student visa for your educational journey in Spain
Why Choose Cohen & Cohen?

Client testimonials

Proud members of:


What are the advantages of getting the Student Visa in Spain?

Two Years Of Residency

You will be able to live and study in Spain, with the possibility of extending your residency.


Bring Your Family

With the same application, your spouse or minor children will also be able to directly obtain residence in Spain.

Quick And Easy Processing

Obtain authorization in just one month. Extremely simple requirements.

Free Movment Within The European Union

The visa allows you to travel freely throughout the Schengen area.

Why apply for the student visa with Cohen&Cohen?

Why Us

We are practicing and specialized lawyers with more than 10 years of experience.

We take care of all the paperwork

Personalized legal advice from the beginning to the end

Frequently asked questions

A student visa is a document issued by the Spanish authorities that allows non-European Union (EU) citizens to study in Spain for a specified period. If you are a non-EU citizen planning to study in Spain for more than 90 days, you will generally need to apply for a student visa.
Yes, it is possible to process the student residence permit directly in Spain.
To apply for a student visa in Spain, you will need to prepare several documents. These typically include a completed visa application form, a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining, a letter of acceptance from a recognized Spanish educational institution, proof of financial means to support yourself during your studies, medical insurance coverage, a clean criminal record certificate, and, in some cases, proof of accommodation arrangements in Spain. It’s important to check with the Spanish consulate or embassy in your home country for the specific requirements and any additional documents that may be needed for your application.
The Spanish authorities usually require applicants to demonstrate sufficient financial means to cover their living expenses during their stay in Spain. The specific amount may vary, but you will generally need to provide evidence of financial support, such as bank statements or a scholarship letter, showing that you can sustain yourself financially during your studies.
Yes, with a student visa, you are generally allowed to work part-time in Spain. However, there are limitations on the number of hours you can work per week, typically around 30 hours. It is important to note that your studies should remain your main priority, and you should consult the Spanish authorities or your educational institution for any restrictions or guidelines related to employment.
Yes, in certain cases, it is possible to extend your student visa in Spain.If you wish to continue your studies or pursue further education, you can apply for a visa extension before your current visa expires. It is advisable to start the extension process well in advance, following the guidelines provided by the Spanish authorities.
Yes, with a valid student visa issued by Spain, you generally have the opportunity to travel to other Schengen countries for a limited period (up to 90 days within a 180-day period).